Monday, November 10, 2008

Gracias/ONU/week 10

This being my final post for the ONU part of my blog I wanted to take this time to thank Agozzino for teaching me tools that I will be able to use throughout my life. I know this sounds like "OH please give me an A" which it should lol just kidding but seriously this class has really taught me things that I would not have taken the time to learn on my own. Being a senior I have taken a lot of classes, some which were good and others that were not so good. Social media is by far one of the best classes I have taken in my time here. Was there a lot of work? Yes, but all of it was for a purpose. I know that because despite all of the reading and work, I got the most out of this class. In closing, if you ever have a chance to take a Social Media class, whether it is at Ohio Northern or another college, DO IT!!

No comments: